21 Day Hungry For God Fasting 2016
As each of you know, this is a time where we as a church come together to focus our efforts on what we believe God is commanding us to do for this year.
- Sign off from ALL Social Media sites.
- Minimize Television time.
- Prepare yourself mentally for the fast.
- Read something Spiritually Encouraging. If you’re interested in hearing the Word of God, visit www.cfcdfw.com/media for free message downloads from Pastor Ken.
- Limit phone conversations with those you would normally speak to on a regular basis unless necessary.
- Prayer will be available at 7AM CST and 7PM CST. Dial 218-632-9356. Access Code 704837#. This time together as a church family is crucial. Fasting and prayer go together
- Write down what you hope to accomplish and get clarity during this time. A fast without a purpose becomes just another diet. If you have areas in your life that you need God to respond to, consider writing them down.
Hungry For God
2016 Fasting & Prayer Guide